What do we do?
A&I’s key opportunity is to sell and provide support for enterprise class solutions. We are super successful at it because we do it while focusing on growing strong and authentic relationships both within our team and with our customers. Our primary product focus is Enterprise and Mainframe Software by Broadcom.
The A&I team is spread across different locations and time zones, all working remotely when not onsite at a customer location. We are a tightly knit team that prides itself on empowering each other to drive strong relationships and celebrating each other’s success.
At A&I, we value your individual contributions with an expectation for you to drive your own success. You will have full support of the team in pursuing new challenges and building the life you want. If you are self-driven, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a supportive environment with minimal direction, you’ve found the right place.
What would you do?
As a Test Data Manager (TDM) Consultant, you will be the technical face of A&I Solutions and should have extensive knowledge of Broadcom’s Test Data Manager solution. This principal consultant should have proficient experience in the respective area(s).
- Troubleshoot and solve complex technical issues arising in all stages of SaaS development and operations
- Analyze technical issues, scripts, and code related to Broadcom’s TDM product
- Create automated orchestration and deployment solutions
- Define, implement, and maintain continuous integration and deployment systems to support customer environments
- Effectively communicate (written, verbal) ideas to customers
- Explore and experiment with automated solutions to maximize efficiency
- Prioritize, manage, and escalate issues in a strategic and effective manner
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product resources to escalate critical issues
- Collaborate with Sales and Presales to enable prospective customers
- Gather customer feedback for Product Management
- Work experience in Broadcom Test Data Manager (TDM) solution
- Extensive programming background with a broad number of languages such as Groovy, Python, Bash, SQL, Java, and perl
- Experience with supporting build systems (e.g., Jenkins), SCM systems (e.g., GIT), repositories (e.g., Artifactory), containers (e.g., Docker) and virtual machines (e.g., VMWare)
- Able to address technical problems in a timely manner
- Empathy, curiosity, excellence and drive
- Great verbal and written communication
- Strong problem solving and solutioning skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related is a plus
A&I Solutions offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to the following: medical, dental, and vision plans, traditional 401(K) including a Safe Harbor company matching plan, paid holidays, paid sick leave and a very flexible vacation policy.