What do we do?
A&I’s key opportunity is to sell and provide support for enterprise class solutions. We are super successful at it because we do it while focusing on growing strong and authentic relationships both within our team and with our customers. Our primary product focus is Enterprise and Mainframe Software by Broadcom.
The A&I team is spread across different locations and time zones, all working remotely when not onsite at a customer location. We are a tightly knit team that prides itself on empowering each other to drive strong relationships and celebrating each other’s success.
At A&I, we value your individual contributions with an expectation for you to drive your own success. You will have full support of the team in pursuing new challenges and building the life you want. If you are self-driven, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a supportive environment with minimal direction, you’ve found the right place.
What would you do?
As a Network Engineer, you will be the technical face of the AIOps Business Unit and should have proficient knowledge of Broadcom’s NetOps solutions, including DX Spectrum, Performance Management, Network Flow Analysis, DX Mediation Manger, and DX Virtual Network Assurance. This principal engineer should have experience in the respective area(s).
- Work with customers to troubleshoot and resolve problems related to DX NetOps
- Analyze technical issues, scripts, and code related to DX NetOps
- Provides technical assistance with optimization of end-to-end network system performance and traffic flow management; minimizes network latency and maximize data throughput through problem analysis and use of network performance analytic tools
- Monitor and assist in managing applications, device availability, network conditions and status, system reliability and performance, service and program maintenance
- Advanced experience supporting virtual environments (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Advanced experience with storage technologies (SAN, NAS)
- Advanced Experience in networking (Firewall, Switching & Wireless)
- Effectively communicate (written, verbal) ideas to customers
- Explore and experiment with automated solutions to maximize efficiency
- Prioritize, manage, and escalate issues in a strategic and effective manner
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product resources to escalate critical issues
- Collaborate with Sales and Presales to enable prospective customers
- Gather customer feedback for Product Management
- Work experience in DX NetOps
- Able to address technical problems in a timely manner
- Empathy, curiosity, excellence and drive
- Great verbal and written communication
- Strong problem solving and solutioning skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related is a plus
A&I Solutions offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to the following: medical, dental, and vision plans, traditional 401(K) including a Safe Harbor company matching plan, paid holidays, paid sick leave and a very flexible vacation policy.