What do we do?
A&I’s key opportunity is to sell and provide support for enterprise class solutions. We are super successful at it because we do it while focusing on growing strong and authentic relationships both within our team and with our customers. Our primary product focus is Enterprise and Mainframe Software by CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company.
The A&I team is spread across different locations and time zones, all working remotely when not onsite at a customer location. We are a tightly knit team that prides itself on empowering each other to drive strong relationships and celebrating each other’s success.
At A&I, we value your individual contributions with an expectation for you to drive your own success. You will have full support of the team in pursuing new challenges and building the life you want. If you are self-driven, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a supportive environment with minimal direction, you’ve found the right place.
What would you do?
We are looking for a lead engineer for our Enterprise Monitoring Business Unit. This principal engineer should have profound experience in the respective area(s).
- Work with customers to troubleshoot and resolve problems related to CA Enterprise Monitoring
- Analyze technical issues, scripts, and code related to CA Enterprise Monitoring suite of products
- Create solutions and effectively communicate (written, verbal) ideas to customers
- Explore and experiment with automated solutions to maximize efficiency
- Prioritize, manage, and escalate issues in a strategic and effective manner
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product resources to escalate critical issues
- Collaborate with Sales and Presales to enable prospective customers
- Gather customer feedback for Product Management
- 15+ years of technical experience in CA Enterprise Monitoring (now DX Suite)
- Empathy, curiosity, excellence and drive
- Great verbal and written communication
- Strong problem solving and solutioning skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related is a plus