With data in high demand it’s a major job for the Test Data Engineer (TDE) to keep up with this need. Your organization has a major need to keep secrets and not keeping these secrets could cost your organization millions of resources and or dollars.
To keep your testing consistent, you need to make a copy of production but its full of personal information (PII). The developers are on a timeline to meet their next release, but you have to figure out how to remove this sensitive data.
You also have a request to shield this confidential data, such as credit card information, Social Security numbers, names, addresses, and phone numbers, from unintended exposure to reduce the risk of data breaches.
You need a fast way to get this job done and get it right.
Broadcom/CA Test Data Management (TDM) is here to help.
TDM has many ways to achieve this tedious task.
• TDM uses the Fast Data Maker (FDM) enging to assist in masking this data.
• Watch this video to learn more about how to do this.
• Another way you can accomplish this is with TDM Transformation Mapping
• Sometimes you need to only get a subset of data for your developers or testers, but you need to make sure there isn’t any sensitive data. You can create a subset and mask it.
• The new TDM Portal makes masking simple with tags, click below to learn more.
To learn more about how TDM (Test Data Management) and PII masking can change your life…
Contact us for a demo or more information.