Application Performance Management
Improve app performance and deliver flawless user experiences with unmatched insight and intelligence.
Big performance picture. Real-time insight.
DX Application Performance Management (formerly CA Application Performance Management or CA APM) is fully integrated with our AIOPs solution to correlate and analyze data across users, applications, infrastructure and network services, giving you real-time insight into the health of key business services.
Discover, trace and diagnose application performance issues.
- Diagnose the exact cause of performance issues before production in your APIs, transactions, code and database calls.
- See how any topology, attribute or code change impacts application performance – and track back with Timelines to reveal when and why performance changed.
- Automatically detect anomalies, gather evidence and streamline support workflows with the powerful Assisted Triage.
Eliminate alert fatigue with automated root cause analysis.
DX Application Performance Management (DX APM), fully integrated with our AIOPs solution, uses advanced algorithms and machine learning techniques to automatically identify the probable cause of an issue. It helps to reduce false alerts so you’ll only get alerted when the problem is real.
Gain real-time insight into digital performance, user experience and behavior.
Get unmatched visibility into performance and user experience across digital channels with user journey analysis, waterfall charts, session replay, heatmaps and drop off rates – so you can optimize your app and deliver the experience your users expect.
- Gain a 360-degree view of user experience and app usage through funnel analysis and user journey analytics
- Get real-time insights into performance by device type, app version, and location
- Provides code-level visibility into problematic sessions and crashes to speed triage
- Enhance application development based on real user session and usage data
Proactively monitor global performance.
Replicate user experience leveraging synthetic monitoring to help stay-ahead of potential performance issues.
- Conduct checks from a network of over 90 monitoring stations across 6 continents
- Understand user experience and replicate key business transactions to ensure 24x7 performance
- Get instantly alerted to performance issues and errors
- Gain insight into cloud applications and SLA performance
Manage performance across containers and microservices.
This scalable, cost-effective and easy-to-configure solution lets you easily:
- Isolate complex performance issues across modern stacks – including hosts, containers and applications.
- Gain aggregated views into total service performance with detailed App, API and microservice instrumentation.
- Simplify complex topology and maps into clear and actionable “Team Center” performance views.
Monitor your hybrid cloud infrastructures with intelligence
Analytics-driven solution for managing modern, cloud and hybrid IT infrastructures, ensuring a premium digital experience.
- Monitor everything from physical and virtual servers, public and private cloud environments, storage platforms, databases, hyper-converged infrastructures, packaged applications, mainframes and big data technologies.
- Proactively manage your infrastructure with AI-driven, intelligent analytics.
- Triage more quickly and efficiently with intelligent automation processes.
Empower every team. Improve every app.
DX Application Performance Management (DX APM) is everything you need to gain performance insights and automate feedback across the software lifecycle—and release better apps faster, for less.
- Shift monitoring left with DX Application Performance Management and Jenkins Continuous Integration to improve app quality before production.
- Use BlazeMeter with DX Application Performance Management to optimize apps and detect issues faster by incorporating test scenarios and performance metrics into your business analysis.
Achieve Enterprise Scalability and Lower Total Cost of Ownership.
DX APM is built on our AIOPs solution – a powerful analytics engine leveraging open technologies such as Elasticsearch, Apache Kafka®, and Apache Spark™, the solution scales and allows teams to more easily integrate with third-party business or IT data sources to further enrich the data set. DX APM also provides:
- A Microservices-based architecture consisting of independent services grouped logically for performance and scale.
- In-place upgrades and easy onboarding of new tenants to help deliver a lower total cost of ownership.
- Easy deployment across distributed cloud environments as an on-premise or SaaS offering.
Contact us for more information!
A&I Solutions, founded in 1999, is a leading information technology (IT) services provider and software reseller of best in class solutions. A&I delivers holistic solutions that involve robust technology tools, expert integration, and consultative expertise to improve and protect client businesses. By pinpointing customers’ key business problems and desires, A&I Solutions can successfully deliver overall improvements to processes, innovation, speed-to-market, security, reliability, and intelligence at the unit level and to the customer organizations as a whole.
Built on a strong foundation of expert services and extraordinary teamwork, A&I is driven to continue success by providing our customers with proven results.